September 27th, 2018, 7:30AM & 3:30PM (GMT) Register here for the webinar!
This Webinar for a great chance to see a full overview of the live modern weather uplink solution Aventus SIGMA from AVTECH, and live demo of the new powerful pilot-centric App providing real-time weather briefing and alerts, including graphical views of multiple weather phenomena (inc: turbulence, wind-shear, temperature, thunder storms, ice, SIGMENTS, station weather, volcanic ash, etc.) during all phases of flight; letting pilots track bad weather, and decide whether to re-route the flight or optimize trajectory based on winds.
Who should attend?
- Airline operations personnel, such as Flight Operations Officers, Dispatch Officers, Fuel Saving Officers, Flight Safety Managers and Airline Operations Managers
- Those with interest or responsibility for reviewing the impact of weather on an airline's operation
- Key personnel involved in mitigating the risk of weather-related incidents
- Advanced weather - the Big difference!
- Benefits, Case studies & DEMO of proFLIGHT the new app
Register here for this webinar!
Powered by Met Office