The Annual General Meeting in AVTECH Sweden AB (publ), org.nr 556568-3108, held on May 11, 2023, resolved as follows:
- to adopt the Company's income statement and balance sheet for the financial year 2022.
- that all funds at the disposal of the Annual General Meeting are to be carried forward.
- to discharge the Board of Directors and the CEO from liability towards the Company.
- that fees to the Board of Directors shall be paid in an annual amount of SEK 200,000, of which SEK 50,000 each to all ordinary members, and that fees to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- that the number of Board members elected by the Annual General Meeting shall be four (4) ordinary and no deputies and that the number of auditors shall be one (1) with one (1) deputy auditor.
- re-election of the current ordinary Board members Christer Fehrling, Ingvar Zöögling, Johnny Olsson and Bo Redeborn.
- re-election of the Company's auditor Camilla Beijron, R3 Revisionsbyrå KB.
- re-election of the Company's deputy auditor Benny Svensson, R3 Revisionsbyrå KB.
- re-election of Bo Redeborn as Chairman of the Board.
- resolution authorizing the Board of Directors to resolve on a new issue of Class B shares, issue warrants and/or or issue of convertibles for the period until the next Annual General Meeting, on one or more occasions, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights. A new share issue may be made with or without provision for consideration in kind, set-off or other conditions referred to in Chapter 13, Section 5, first paragraph, 6 of the Swedish Companies Act.
To the extent that the authorization is used for an issue with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, the issue price shall be market-based (subject to a market-based issue discount where applicable). The purpose of the authorization is to be able to raise working capital, to be able to carry out and finance company acquisitions or acquisitions of operating assets and to enable issues to industrial partners within the framework of collaborations and alliances. The Company's CEO or the person appointed by the Board of Directors shall be authorized to make such minor formal adjustments to the resolution as may prove necessary in connection with registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and with Euroclear Sweden AB.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, at 2023-05-11 12:00 CEST.