The shareholders of AVTECH Sweden AB (publ), reg. no. 556568-3108, (the "Company") is hereby summoned to the Extraordinary General Meeting on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 10:00 am in Kista Science Tower, Färögatan 33 in Kista.
Registration and right to participate in the General Meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the General Meeting need to:
- be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date, which is Wednesday, September 20, 2023. Shareholders who have had their shares registered in the name of a nominee with a bank or other nominee must temporarily register the shares in their own name to be able to participate in the meeting. Such re-registration shall be affected no later than Wednesday, September 20, 2023. This means that the shareholder should notify the nominee well in advance of this date.
- notify the Company no later than Friday, September 22, 2023. Notification of participation in the meeting is made by letter to AVTECH Sweden AB (publ), "Extraordinary General Meeting", Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista; by phone at 08- 544 104 80 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification shall include full name, date of birth or registration number, address and telephone number and, where appropriate, please be requested to provide information on representative. If shareholders wish to be represented by proxy representatives, a written and dated power of attorney form addressed to the proxy must be received by the Company before the meeting. A power of attorney form is available on the Company's website www.avtech.aero/annual-general-meeting/ Original power of attorney shall be brought to the Extraordinary General Meeting. If the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity, a certified copy of the certificate of registration
or equivalent for the legal entity must be attached.
- Opening of the meeting and election of the chairman of the EGM
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of agenda of the EGM
- Election of one or two persons approving the minutes
- Determination whether the EGM has been properly convened
- Determination of the number of board members and deputies
- Election of deputy board member
- Closing of the meeting
Proposal for a decision
Item 1: Election of chairman of the meeting
Shareholders representing more than 50 percent of all votes in the Company have proposed to elect LL.M. Ingvar Zöögling as the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
Item 6,7: Determination of the number of board members and deputies and election of deputy board member
Shareholders representing more than 50 percent of all votes in the Company have submitted the following proposals regarding items 6, 7:
- that the number of Board members elected by the Extraordinary General Meeting shall be three (3). The number of deputies shall be one (1).
- that Christina Zetterlund is elected deputy for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Christina has a Bachelor´s degree in Business and Economics with long experience of finance and corporate governance in several industries and has been working as the Company's CFO since December 2020.
The Company's CEO or the person appointed by the Board of Directors shall be authorized to make such minor formal adjustments to the resolution as may prove necessary in connection with registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and at Euroclear Sweden AB.
Processing of personal data
Number of shares and votes
The total number of shares in the Company as of the date of this notice amounts to 56,479,561, of which 7,324,639 are A shares, 49,154,922 are B shares. No preference shares are issued as of the date of this notice. Each class A entitles to ten (10) votes and each class B share entitles to one (1) vote. The total number of votes in the Company amounts to 122,401,312. The company holds no own shares.
Disclosures at the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with Chapter 7, Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act, the Board of Directors and the CEO shall, if any shareholder so requests and the Board of Directors considers that it can be done without material damage to the Company and without significant inconvenience to any individual, provide information about circumstances that may affect the assessment of an item on the agenda and conditions that may affect the assessment of the Company's financial situation. Requests for such information must have been received in writing to the Company no later than ten (10) days before the Extraordinary General Meeting, i.e. no later than September 18, 2023, to the address: AVTECH Sweden AB, Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista or by e-mail to email@example.com. The information will also be sent to the shareholder who has requested it and provided his or her address.
Power of attorney form, complete proposals and other documents that must be available in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act are available at AVTECH at Färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista and on AVTECH Sweden AB's website www.avtech.aero/annual-general-meeting/ no later than three (3) weeks before the meeting and are sent to shareholders who have so requested and stated their address.
Kista August 31, 2023
AVTECH Sweden AB (publ)
The Board of Directors